If you want to have longer, sexier eyelashes, then you can stick on extensions or grow your own longer. How to grow your own eyelashes longer the easy and safe way is exactly what this Idol Lash Review is about.
Many women spend a lot of money and time on improving their eyelashes and eyebrows in order to enhance their attractiveness and sexual appeal. Looking great makes them feel better about themselves, and that makes all the effort worthwhile.
The problem is that many of the products for enhancing eyelashes can cause irritation of the eyes and the surrounding skin because the products are not made with natural ingredients.
Idol Lash is a liquid serum that is going to give you the eyelashes that all women deserve. It is a natural product that produces great results and does not have any negative side effects.
The developers of Idol Lash have been in business since 2002, and is a trusted name in the Health and Beauty community. They are proud members or the NPA (National Products Association).
How Does Idol Lash Work?
Similar to liquid eyeliners, Idol Lash is applied only once a day in a matter of minutes. It has a special formulation of natural ingredients that lengthen, thicken, moisturize, make less brittle and add shine to your eyelashes to make you look more attractive.
Clinical tests showed that Idol Lash increased eyelash density by about 82 percent in as little as two to four weeks. More importantly, none of the participants reported any eye or skin irritation from using the product.
The company claims that this is the least irritating eyelash conditioning and stimulating product available today.
What Are The Ingredient In Idol Lash?
Idol Lash consists of special blend of ingredients that work together to give you the best eyelashes possible. Protection against breakage is provided by powerful polypeptides, which encourage the growth of long, strong and thick eyelashes.
Natural moisturizing ingredients insure the lashes stay flexible and shiny, and also prevent breakage by increasing durability and elasticity. They give the eyelashes a lively and sexy look that is bound to turn heads.
Vitamins and proteins are added to further nourish and strength the growing lashes. These stimulate the growth of thicker and more vibrant eyelashes, and rejuvenate old and brittle lashes so they too look healthier.
Many other natural ingredients are included in this special product to make it a feast for your eyelashes. It is safe to use and very gentle on your eyes and skin, which is why it is so popular.
In this Idol Lash review we’re going to look at one of the most popular of these eyelash growth products and the pros and cons.
- Easy to apply – you just brush it daily on to the base of the eyelashes (like liquid eyeliner).
- Only one application per day.
- Suitable even for sensitive eyes as it doesn’t contain any harsh ingredients (it’s still a good idea to do a skin test though to ensure you’re not allergic to any particular ingredient).
- You can continue to wear eyelash extension as normal.
- Safe for wearers of contact lenses.
- Makes lashes shiny and healthy looking as well as thickening, lengthening and conditioning.
- Can also be used on eyebrows (if you’ve gone overboard with the tweezers this is one way to help your eyebrow hair grow back).
- Clinically proven – this is one of the only eyelash growth products that has actually been tested. Studies have shown that Idol lash can improve eyelash density by up to 82% in less than 1 month of use. For more information on the study visit the official website.
- 90 day money back guarantee – if for any reason you decide the product’s not for you just ask for your money back.
- The product hasn’t been on the market very long so there aren’t many reviews to be found online. Those that we did find though are very positive and people are really happy with the results.
- Only available to buy online – Idol Lash is not currently for sale in stores.
Idol Lash is an ideal solution for anyone who wants thicker, longer and more beautiful eyelashes. It works well and it does not cause irritation to the eyes and skin. It is certainly the best eyelash and eyebrow enhancer we have found anywhere. It’s not particularly expensive for what it does, and in the long run you can actually save quite a bit of money on mascara, false lashes etc. If you do decide to use Idol Lash, we are confident that you will be pleased with the boost to your looks and your self-confidence.